Real estate agents consistently ask CircleSuite:
“How do potential buyers & sellers find my social media”?
One way to draw attention to your Facebook Business Page, Twitter & Blog is to add the “addresses” for all 3 of these social media sites to all of your “print” marketing pieces. Your business cards, open house flyers, “Just Sold” postcards, etc. all need to have the addresses where potential clients can find your information.
Simply adding the links for your social media sites to your print marketing pieces is the “first step” for gaining exposure. Come back and see more tips in the coming weeks! read more
Wondering if any real estate agents have come across this sales tactic?
Man Wants to Sell His Home For Bitcoins!
If you are like me and you don’t know what “Bitcoins” are then watch this video about a quaint two bedroom bungalow is now for sale in Alberta, Canada. It’s going for CA$405,000 or about 5,750 bitcoins. Seller Taylor More says he will accept real money, the digital currency or a combination of the two.
Video will start after a short advertisement. read more
I know I am guilty of not doing at least 3 (if not 4) of the “8 recommended tech habits to adopt right now” in this article from Mashable! read more
Take a look at this article that makes it easier to understand “LinkedIn Groups”:
Are you a member of a LinkedIn Group? Do you spend time networking in LinkedIn Groups? LinkedIn Groups are great way to build credibility and make new connections that can ultimately help grow your business. With over 1.5 million LinkedIn Groups, it can be difficult to find relevant Groups and determine which ones might be […] read more
Great Infographic on social media. Clearly not a medium to be ignored. read more
1.7 Million Home Owners Regain Equity in 2012
1.7M homeowners regain equity. Great news for our economy and awesome Realtors that have weathered the storm. read more
Love the Way You Work, and Be a Parent Too
In the midst of all the work from home hoopla, this is a great article from the Jaleh Bisharat, oDesk’s Vice President of Marketing, read more
Do you have a visual component as part of your social media marketing? Should you? read more
Time for small business to begin to take social media seriously? Check out this great article. read more
When you log into your Facebook account, click on your “Home” page. Your business page is bookmarked on the left sidebar of your home page. Click on your “page name” and you will be taken to your page.
Select Share Page from the “build audience” menu dropdown on the top of the admin panel of your page. You’ll see a pop-up window that lets you choose how and with whom you want to share. Pick one of the following options from the dropdown menu:
- On your own timeline: Choosing this option creates a post on your profile. Control who can see your post by choosing an audience from the dropdown, and write an optional update in the open field.
- On a friend’s timeline: This option lets you post the content to a friend’s timeline. Type your friend’s name, and then an optional message in the open field.
- In a group: This option lets you post the content to a group you’re a member of. Type the group’s name, and then an optional message in the open field.
- On your page: This will post a message directly onto your Facebook Page.
- In a private message: Use this option to share privately with an individual or small group of friends. Enter your friends’ names, and then an optional message in the open field.
Now, that was easy! Share away!